A Face From The Past

Written By: D’be-D’be


President Pierce looked at his watch. It was almost time for the weekly cabinet meeting. Realizing he only had about ten minutes left, he quickly finished dictating a letter of condolences to a family in West Virginia, whose only son, a police officer, had died a hero's death, when he saved ten children from burning to death when their overturned bus caught fire. Pierce hated this part of the job. It made him depressed for the rest of the day. His mood wasn't helped by the fact that he didn't get to go to Camp David last weekend with Billy because the First Lady had been in town to attend a state dinner for a world leader and had decided to stay over until Sunday evening.

He had just finished the letter when his Chief of Staff, Amanda Williams, knocked on the door, then stuck her head inside the office to let the President know the whole cabinet was waiting for him in the cabinet room.

"Fine, Amanda. I'm right behind you." He spoke as he grabbed his files and followed her into the cabinet room, which was adjacent to the oval office. Pierce took his customary middle seat. Sitting to his immediate right was the Vice-President, while on his left was the Secretary of State, Tom Fletcher. Sitting directly across from him was the Secretary of Defence, Mark Strongman. On Strongman's left sat Sarah Monroe, the Attorney General, and to his right was Margaret Lamant, his National Security Advisor. Other cabinet members took up the remaining seats. Williams sat directly behind the President, at the ready if need be.

After each cabinet member had given their separate reports, the discussion then turned to the trouble in one of the member countries that made up the former Soviet Union. The military general of the old regime, Sergie Petrov, was trying to regain military power in the northern province and he was gaining popularity with the local peasants. The President of Russia, Ivan Chenko, was asking for diplomatic help from the United States. Secretary of State Fletcher volunteered to fly to the area to help mediated a meeting between the two factions.

"Tom," Margaret Lamant spoke up. "No offence to your abilities, but since the Vice President has a personal knowledge of these men and how they think, shouldn't he be the one to go and mediate the situation?"

The whole group looked to the President for his opinion.

Of course Pierce didn't want Walker to go. He had big plans for them this weekend. He had made up his mind he was ready to give himself completely to Bill at Camp David, now Lamant was ruining everything by her stupid suggestion. He let his frustration show.

"That is the most stupid suggestion I've ever heard. Mediation is the State Department’s job, not the Vice-President's!"

It was obvious that Lamant was hurt by the President's tone. Her voice shook as she answered the President. "I realize these things are usually left to State sir, but I thought it would speed things up and make things easier if the two combatants dealt with a familiar face."

"No, Margaret. You weren't thinking!" Pierce snapped. "If you were thinking, you'd know sending Fletcher is the right move."

Walker, seeing tears beginning to form in Lamant's eyes, came to the conclusion that Pierce was beginning to loose control. He got up and turned to the President. "Mr. President, may I discuss this alone with you in the Oval Office?"

Pierce fearing repercussions for his actions hesitated at first, but the look in Walker's eyes told him he had better concur with Walker's request.

"Yes, maybe that would be the best. Excuse us ladies and gentlemen, we will be back shortly." With that, he got up and led the way into the Oval Office.

As soon as Walker entered the room, he shut the door behind him and slowly walked over to Pierce and, grabbing him by the arm, hauled him over to face the wall, while at the same time giving him a hard slap on the rear.

"What are you doing, Billy?"

"This is called corner time and you will remain facing the wall for ten minutes so you can think about your actions in the cabinet room."

"I'm sorry, Billy. I know I behaved very immaturely but the thought of you being away.....especially this weekend....I......I.....have plans."

"I'm sure you do, Robie, but those fine people in there don't know that. All they saw was you upsetting Margaret"

"I know.....I'm sorry!"

"Fine! Now, just take the time to figure out how you're going to make it up to her. When you're finished, I want you to sit down at your desk and write down the following, fifty times: I WILL NOT TREAT MY CABINET MEMBERS WITH DISRESPECT."

"But Billy, that will take to long and we have people waiting."

"Yes, I think you're right. Okay, you can write the lines during the day or after you retire for the evening. I will check them before I leave for the airport."

"You're going to Russia?"

"Yes, I am."

"But.....but....I don't want you to go!"

"Never mind that. It's the best avenue and you know it. Now be quiet and think about your actions."

Pierce bit down on his bottom lip and stared at the white wall of the Oval Office. When the ten minutes were up, Walker turned Pierce around and drew him into his arms. Pierce threw his arms around Walker's neck. The two men clung to each other for a few seconds before Walker broke the embrace, straightened Pierce's tie, and then ruffled his hair.

"Are you ready to go back in there, Robie?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Fine, let's go....and Robie, I want you to tell them you've decided Margaret was right, so, therefore, you are sending me to Russia."

"I....uh...."

"Robie, I mean it!"

"Yes, Sir!"

Pierce gathered himself then, with Walker by his side, returned to the Cabinet Room. Everyone stood as the President entered. Pierce asked them to sit. He then proceeded to Lamant's seat, reaching out his hand.

"I am so sorry Margaret, for my outburst. I was preoccupied with other matters and I took my mood out on you. Please forgive me."

"Of course Mr. President, I understand this can be a very stressful job."

"Yes, it can. But it still doesn't give me the right to attack someone who only has the good of the country at heart, and is also someone I admire and respect."

The National Security Advisor was very touched by the President's sentiments. She reached out to take his hand to show all was forgiven. Pierce reciprocated by giving her a warm hug.

"Fine. Now, that that's all settled, let's get back to the Russian situation. Margaret, you were right. It should be the Vice-President who goes. Send the right man for the right job as the expression goes."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Fine! Bill you can work out the details with Tom and let me know when everything is finalized?"

"Yes, Mr. President." The two men answered.

Standing up, Pierce spoke again. "Thank you all for coming and have a great day."

Without another word he went back into the Oval Office.

Between meetings with various senators, congressmen, service groups and all the other work he had to accomplish during the day, Pierce didn't have time to do the lines and, since it was 6pm when he left the office for the residence, he was way to tired to even think of starting to write them now. Besides Walker probably didn't really care, what good would it do to write those stupid lines, he apologized didn't he, so why waste his time. He ordered a sandwich and coffee from the kitchen then, relaxing in front of the television, awaited Walker's arrival.

The news had just begun when Walker entered the room. He looked at the blank sheet of paper where Pierce was supposed to write his lines.

"Why haven't you written down those fifty lines I ordered you to do?"

"Oh, come on, Billy. You weren't really serious. I mean I have more important things to do than write down some stupid lines!"

"So you think my orders are stupid do you?" Walker had a cool tone to his voice.

"When they make me do things a five-year-old would have to do; yes!"

"Oh, I see. Well let's put it like this, Slugger. When one acts like a five-year-old, one is treated like a five-year-old!"

"When did I act like a five-year-old?"

"You don't call that temper tantrum you pulled in the Cabinet Room the actions of a five-year-old?"

Pierce, although he knew he was heading for trouble, kept arguing, not willing to give in. "I apologized to her didn't I? So that should be the end of it!"

"The end of it will be when you do your lines!"

"Well I'm not doing them. I've had a hard day and all I want to do now is relax."

Walker gave a deep sigh and, for a few brief moments, Pierce thought he had won the argument.

Then Walker changed the subject. "Robie, where are the staff? I didn't see anyone when I came in."

"I gave most of them the night off. The others are down in the kitchen. The secret service men are around somewhere, hovering as usual. Why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering if there was anyone around that will be able to hear your screams when I spank your little bottom."

"What? You’re not serious! We're not at Camp David.....so I thought…."

"This can't wait until Camp David. I'm leaving for Russia tonight for about a week, and I will not leave here without showing you the consequences of not obeying my orders or of sassing me back."

"Okay! Okay, I'll do the lines right now!"

"Oh, you've got that right, but first your little rear is going to meet my hand."

"Oh come on, Billy. We're at the White House. You wouldn't spank the President of the United States in the White House would you?"

"You've got to learn, Slugger. When we're alone, I'm the boss and no matter where we are, if you need a spanking, I'll find a way to give it to you. Now come here."

With eyes cast down, Pierce walked over to where Walker sat on the sofa facing the television. Walker grabbed the remote and put the volume up a few notches, just in case. He had already taken the time to lock the door when he entered the room. Standing in front of Walker with tears flowing down his face, he allowed his top to undo his jeans, then slide them, along with his shorts, down to his ankles. Walker then positioned Pierce over his lap and proceeded to give him twenty sound slaps on his bare cheeks until they were red and Pierce was moaning out loud.

"AAHHHH.....OOOWWWWW....please, Billy ....I'm sorry .....OWWWWW.....stop, please. I'm really sorry!"

"Are you just saying that so I'll stop?" Walker asked slapping him six more times.

"NO! NO! I really am sorry.....PLEASE!"

Walker lifted him off his lap and pulled his clothes back on. Then pointing towards the desk in the corner he ordered Pierce to start writing. Pierce waited for some sort of sign of affection but, finding none coming, went to the desk and slowly sat down to begin his task. Walker smiled when he heard a small groan come from his brat as a sore rear met the chair. He walked over to the desk and placed a soft kiss on Pierce's neck.

Pierce put down the pen, swung around and threw his arms around Walker's waist. "How come you didn't hold me right after you spanked me? You did the last time."

"I wanted to see if you would carry out your promise to do the lines."

"Are you satisfied?"

"Ya, baby, I am." Walker stated as he rubbed Pierce's back. "I wish I could spend the night here with you to show you just how satisfied I am with you but, unfortunately, I have to leave for the airport in little more than an hour."

Taking a chance, Pierce reached down and rubbed the front of Walker's pants, causing Walker to become aroused. "Well in the little time we have, let me show you how much you'll be missed." Pierce began undoing Walkers zipper only to feel a grip on his wrist.

"No you don't, Slugger....not here...not now!"

"But Billy, don't you want me?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Walker laughed, referring to his erection. "But I want to wait until next weekend, when we're not rushed and where I can make you fully mine. Now finish your lines."

Pouting, Pierce turned back to face the desk and wrote the lines down quickly.

Walker looked over his shoulder as Pierce announced he was finished. "Well, your penmanship leaves something to be desired, but I'll let that go for this time. Come here and kiss me goodbye."

Still pouting, Pierce mumbled, "NO."

Walker, not giving in to Pierce's stubbornness, just stated, "Fine!" as he headed towards the door.

"Wait, Billy! Wait!" Pierce yelled out as he ran into Walker's arms and placed his lips on Walker's.

Walker spun him around until he was against the wall and kissed Pierce hard until his lips parted. Walker slipped his tongue in Pierce's mouth and, for five thrilling minutes, the two men's tongues were intertwined. Walker unzipped Pierce's jeans and reached inside and began to bring his brat to a full erection. Then, taking his time, he kept rubbing until Pierce fell against him with a crashing climax.

"Oh my God, Billy." Pierce said when he finally caught his breath. "You said you didn't want to do anything until next weekend."

"I changed my mind. You tasted so good, I couldn't help myself."

"I'm glad you did. That was fantastic!"

"Mmmm, it was, wasn't it. I love the feel of you in my hand and how your body responds to my touch."

"Me too!" Pierce kissed Walker once more.

"Well, I gotta go now, Robie. I love you and I'll miss you. Behave while I'm gone and I'll see you real soon."

"I love you too, Billy." And with those parting words and one more good-bye kiss, Walker left for the airport. Pierce placed his hand on the closed door and began to cry. They were tears of joy and sadness. Joy that he finally found that special love and, of course, sadness that his special love will be out of his reach for awhile. When he gained control, he took a shower and went to bed.

****************************************

The next couple of days passed without incident. Pierce missed Walker something awful, but his days were so busy it helped keep his loneliness in check. Every evening, he'd get a call from Walker keeping him up-to-date on the situation. Since they were not on a secure line, their conversation couldn't get too personal, but the sound of each other’s voices was enough to get them through. On the third evening, Pierce waited for hours for the phone call, but none came. Finally, sleep overcame him.

In the very early morning, his sleep was interrupted by the ringing of the phone. Thinking it was Walker, he grabbed it on the first ring. "Billy, what took you so long to call?"

"Mr. President. This is Tom Fletcher."

Pierce was wide awake in an instant. At the sound of the Secretary of State's voice his heart began to pound. He knew something must be wrong and his fears were affirmed when Fletcher began to speak.

"Mr. President, the Vice-President was on his way to meet with General Petrov, when his convoy was ambushed and he was taken away by some military-looking types."

"Taken...Taken...Taken where?" Pierce realized he was yelling, but fear beat out calm.

"Well, taken may be an exaggeration, but he left in the car with the rebel forces."

"Was anyone else hurt or abducted?"

"At this time we have word that one guard, who was guarding the Vice-President, was shot. We’re trying to discover exactly what took place."

"Tom, I want you to call all the members of the National Security Council and I want them all in the Oval Office within the hour, and Tom."

"Yes, Mr. President?"

"I want all the up-to-date details when you arrive!"

"Yes, Sir!"

"I knew something like this was going to happen." Pierce said to himself as he scrambled to get dressed. His hands were shaking so badly, he had a hard time to pull up his zipper and button his shirt.

By the time he arrived at the Oval Office, he had calmed down somewhat. The strength, that served him well in the Senate when tough decisions had to be made and which had led him on the road to the White House, took over. He knew Walker's own survival depended on him to keep a cool head and to keep his true feelings in line. For Walker's sake, that's exactly what he did. A calm, cool, and in-charge-type of man walked into the Oval Office and took control of the situation.

His National Security team, which made up of the Secretary of State, Attorney General, National Security Advisory, and the Secretary of Defence, were all waiting for him. They were all glued to the television, which was playing a video-tape that had been sent to the Russian CNN bureau thirty minutes after the Vice-President had been abducted. Bob White, the chief news anchor at CNN, was starting to explain the video when the President walked in. He took his place at his desk where he, too, began to watch the news broadcast with great interest.

White continued, "As you can see, the Vice-President was on his way to meet with General Petrov when his convoy was intercepted by a group of military-style vehicles. For more information let's go to Thelma West who was travelling with the Vice-President. Thelma..."

"Yes, Bob....as you can see by the footage that was delivered to the CNN Russian Station, the Vice-President was taken out of his car and put into one of the military vans. One guard was fatally shot. Vice-President Walker doesn't seem to be too concerned, as a matter of fact he seems quite calm, like he was expecting something like this to happen....Bob.."

"Yes, Thelma....wait. I was going to ask you a question, but word has just come down that in two minutes the Vice-President and General Petrov will be making a statement. Yes, there they are, and the Vice-President doesn't look any worse for wear."

Walker, with Petrov on his left and a male civilian on his right, approached the microphone.

The Vice-President began to speak. "I wish to make a statement to explain the events that took place here this morning. General Petrov got information from a very reliable source that a member of President Chenko guards, who were protecting me, was a paid-assassin hired by a disgruntled member of his staff to assassinate me and blame it on General Petrov. Since there was no way for them to communicate this information to me, General Petrov and his well-trained rebels intercepted by convoy, and rescued me. The man standing to my right is Fred Sterling, an ex-military general from the states who now serves as President Chenko's security chief. For the past hour, we have been on the phone with President Chenko and we have reached an agreement between the two parties. The conflict has been resolved. Fred, would you like to say a few words?"

"Thank you, Mr. Vice-President. I would just like to say that I am glad you are safe and I look forward to going back home with you to brief the President of the United States on the situation."

General Petrov said a few words and then the press conference was over. Everyone in the Oval Office gave a wild cheer. Everyone except the President. He felt sick to his stomach. No one else knew who that man, standing next to Walker, really was. That face from the past was Pierce's old Commandant from Military School. And now, he stated he was coming home with Walker to see him. He stood up to walk over to get some water, but his legs began to shake so bad he had to sit back down. Secretary of State Fletcher, who had been keeping a close eye on the President from the moment he walked into the Oval Office, grabbed a bottle of water and gave it to the President.

"Are you all right, Sir?"

Not wanting to give his true feeling away, Pierce just admitted it was the lack of sleep and the joy of seeing Walker safe that made him a little light-headed. He then turned to his National Security Advisor, Margaret Lamant, and asked to get a secure line set up and to get the Vice-President on the line.

"Right away, Sir." It took fifteen long minutes to get the line set up. When Walker came on line, Pierce cleared the Oval Office.

"Hey, Robie. How's things in your neck of the woods? Anything interesting happen to you today? Ha, ha!"

"Shut the fuck up, Billy!"

"What did you just say to me?"

"You heard me! What the fuck are you doing with Sterling? DON'T YOU KNOW WHO HE IS?"

"First of all, stop yelling and second of all, Slugger, if you don't calm down and if you don’t stop disrespecting me, I'm going to hang up."

Pierce was so angry he wasn't listening. "Don't you dare bring that man here!"

"Robie, you're still yelling. I won't tolerate that...calm down!"

Pierce took a deep breath and tried again. "Billy, that man who supposedly saved your life...he's the man who molested me."

Walker heard a crack in Pierce's voice. "Are you sure, Robie? It's been a long time."

"OF COURSE, I'M SURE! He's a lot heavier and has a lot less hair, but I'll never forget his voice or those eyes. Billy, he's the man!"

"Okay, Robie. I'll check things out for myself when we get back to the states this weekend."

"You don't believe me!"

"I didn't say that, Robie. I believe you but I still want to check things out."

Pierce was so furious and upset, he was beside himself. "Fine!You check the fucking thing out for yourself." And with those words, he hung up on Walker.

Walker just looked at the phone and listened to the dial-tone. He couldn't believe that the little brat had hung up on him. Pierce was in for a good spanking when they got to Camp David. He then called his contacts at the Pentagon to find out all about Sterling. He asked that a file be waiting for him when he got back to his office next Monday.

************************************************************************

Back at the White House, the President returned to the residence. He changed into a sweat suit and poured himself a double scotch on the rocks. In his mind he kept hearing Sterlings voice saying over and over again, ‘I can't wait to brief the President’. Pierce went ballistic. He threw the glass against the wall. Small crystal pieces flew everywhere as the tumbler hit the hard surface. The golden liquid slid down the wall like silent tears. Pierce then grabbed an antique vase, which was a gift from the Chinese government and smashed it down unto the floor. He was about to destroy a rare portrait of Thomas Jefferson, when Tom Fletcher walked through the door. With two giant steps he reached the President before any harm could be done. Fletcher, being 6'3", easily restrained the 5'11' President by wrapping his arms around the President from behind. At first Pierce kicked and screamed out, cursing until he was spent. Finally his body went limp and Fletcher released his grip enough so the President could turn around. Then he pulled him close, rubbing his back and gently stroking him, as Pierce cried into his shoulder.

"Ssshh...easy, Mr. President. It's okay...the Vice-President is fine, he's safe." Pierce just wrapped his arms around Fletcher's neck and clung on tight. Fletcher swept the President up into his arms and carried him over to the sofa. Placing him down gently on one of the cushions, Fletcher than sat down next to him. He wasn't surprised when Pierce once again cuddled up to him. He knew from experience that Brats needed a lot of love and attention when upset.

Finally Pierce began to speak. "Billy is going to be so mad at me. I yelled at him, then I hung up on him....I'm in deep..." Pierce stopped in mid-sentence as he realized what he was saying. He pushed away from Fletcher and, with his face a deep shade of red, he turned his back on the Secretary of State.

Fletcher began to laugh at how embarrassed Pierce was. ‘I guess it’s to be expected. I mean, after all Pierce, doesn't know that I know all about his and Walker’s relationship.’

"Mr. President....Robert... don't be embarrassed about what happened here. I understand!"

"No you don't!"

"Listen to me, Robert. I UNDESTAND!"

"You mean, you're in a relationship, too!"

"Yes, my Brat and I have been in a disciplinary relationship for three years. His name is Jerry Palmer and he is an assistant at the State Department. Bill knows about my relationship and he came to me, before he made a move with you, to discuss things. I gave him that little push he needed to take your friendship to a higher level."

"I would have never of guessed, but again I guess no one would guess about Billy’s and my relationship either."

"That's right! And by the way, Billy wanted me to tell you that he and I have an agreement that, if either one of us is out of town, we take of each other's Brat. He didn't tell you himself because I asked him not to unless a situation presented itself and then I would handle it. Billy respected my wishes."

"Does that mean you take care of us in the disciplinary way as well?"

"Only in very serious matters. Don't worry, I won't spank you for this mess, but I am counting on you to let Bill know what happened and if you don't, then I will discipline you. And by the way, Robert," Fletcher paused for effect, "I use a paddle when I spank my Brat!"

"Ah… I promise, Tom. I'll tell him."

"Okay, my little ward. Now, let's get you to bed. You'll probably have a big day tomorrow with all the press snooping around for details. Do you want me to stay with you?"

"No, I'll be fine now, Tom. Thanks for being here."

"Anytime. I'll say good night. Jerry is waiting for me at home."

****************************************************************************

When he got to the Oval Office on Friday morning at 7:30am, the first thing Pierce did was check his e-mails. He was exciting to find one from Billy telling him he'd meet him at Camp David at 7:00pm that evening. The excitement didn't last long when he opened the next email. It was from Sterling and it read: ‘I bet you didn't think I’d remember whom you were, eh kid? Well, I remember all my special boys and I can't wait to see those beautiful eyes again and maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll be able to see even more parts of you. Sterling (once known as Myers).

Pierce tried to print it off to show Walker but Sterling put a block on it. He couldn't even save it. He'd have to find a way to convince Billy of who Sterling really was.

It seemed the day would never end, but finally the last letter was signed and he was off to Camp David. He arrived there around 6:30 and waited with great anticipation for Walker to arrive. At precisely 7:00pm, Walker walked through the door. Pierce flew into his arms. The two men embraced and kissed deeply. Finally, after several minutes, they came up for air. The two men fit together like a ball and glove with Walker, at 6’1", being only a couple of inches taller than Pierce. They didn't have to strain to embrace or kiss. Arm in arm they walked into the den.

"God Billy, I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Slugger!"

"You scared me to death when you went missing!"

"I know, baby. I was a little unsure of things myself."

"Billy, about Sterling...."

"Hey, baby. Let's not talk about that right now. We have other things to discuss."

"We do....like what?"

"Don't play cute with me, Slugger. You know exactly what I'm talking about. How you treated me with disrespect!"

"I know...I'm sorry....I deserve be punished. How many lines to you wish me to write, a hundred?"

"You think you're getting lines. Well, Slugger, think again and while you’re thinking, drop your jeans and shorts."

"Billy....No!"

"Robie....Yes, and do it now!"

Pierce, realizing he had no choice, went about removing his jeans and shorts, then waited for further instructions.

Walker sat on the sofa and pulled Pierce over his lap. As he spanked the bare bottom, Walker explained why Pierce was getting punished.

"You cursed at me, kiddo." spank...spank....spank. "You yelled at me." spank.....spank.....spank..."You hung up on me." spank....spank.....spank. Walker placed thirty spanks on Pierce's backside until he heard his Brat cry out.

"I'm sorry Billy....I was so upset about Sterling, I took it out on you....OWWWW....OWWWW....please stop...I was wrong...Please Owwww....Please forgive me!"

Walker stopped and lifted Pierce into his lap and held him close. Their cuddling turned to passion and before long the two men's hands and mouths were all over each other until they both collapsed in wild orgasms.

Laying in bed and wrapped once more in each other’s arms, Pierce told Billy about the incident at the residence and the conversation he and Tom Fletcher had.

"I'm glad he told you. I would have told you I had someone looking out for you when I was away but, as Tom explained to you, I was honoring his wishes."

"He said you also gave him permission to spank me."

"Only in serious circumstances like, for example, if you endanger yourself, but he will tell me if you break any of our rules and, believe me, I will handle the discipline if you do."

Rubbing his sore bottom, Pierce stated, "I believe you. Oh ya, do I ever believe you!"

"Ha, ha. Good! Now, let's get some sleep. I have some great romantic plans for us this weekend."

"So do I, Billy. So do I."

"Mmmm, that sounds promising!"

"Ah Billy, about Sterling…."

"Look, Slugger, I know you want to discuss him and, trust me, I believe you that he is who you say he is. I'm having him checked out as we speak, but let's not ruin our time together thinking about him. There'll be time enough for that on Monday. Agreed?"

"Agreed!"

The two men then fell asleep, both dreaming of the great event that lay ahead of them over the next two days.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment